GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — through NewMediaWire – Pure Harvest Company Group, Inc. (OTCQB: PHCG).
Our earlier press launch inadvertently contained data that was not correct, and we’re hereby correcting and updating that prior data.
The whole revenues for Pure Harvest Colorado of $2.2mm was generated from retail and wholesale operations. As well as, the Firm shall be offering plant-based merchandise to the Doc.U.Care services and communities, not an insurance coverage community as referenced within the prior press releases.
Pure Harvest Company Group, Inc. (OTCQB: PHCG), a vertically built-in client merchandise holding firm centered on leading edge plant-based nutraceuticals, leisure hashish, hemp-derived well being and wellness merchandise, and different rising industries, is happy to offer a company replace together with working and monetary outcomes for the 2nd fiscal quarter of 2021.
Key Monetary Highlights
- Q2 2021 Income confirmed dramatic development in comparison with Q2 2020 rising from $3,951 to $762,778
- Q2 2021 Gross Revenue additionally elevated in comparison with Q2 2020 from -$36,114 to $150,660
- Q2 2021 12 months to Date Income is $1,556,926, in comparison with Q2 2020 12 months to Date Income of $5,041.
Working Highlights and Occasions:
- Pure Harvest Colorado not too long ago celebrated one full 12 months of licensed marijuana operations at its Dumont, Colorado services. This solar-powered retail dispensary and wholesale operations generated $2.2m in complete revenues and performed 17,327 transactions for his or her first full 12 months of operations.
- Alexis Johnson joined the Pure Harvest advisory board to assist develop and construct relationships with native governments, charities, and social organizations. The Firm, with the help of Ms. Johnson, has begun growth of its company and social duty program with the purpose of implementing a social fairness centered mission for Pure Harvest’s operations.
- Pure Harvest entered into an settlement with Doc.U.Care Inc., a world well being care growth firm that consists of well being care, enterprise and land growth specialists, medical professionals, organizations, and ancillary well being care employees who present medical care to these in want. The Firm is making a plant-based, pharmaceutical model with a line of science-based merchandise for his or her services and communities.
- Hemparita, a product made with Pure Harvest’s proprietary ingredient Cannabinoid Advanced 612, received the Denver Westword’s 2021 Reader’s Selection Award for finest new CBD product. This progressive product line is the primary nationwide product to include Advanced 612, and this award represents overwhelming enthusiasm from most of the people. Hemparita merchandise can be found on-line at www.ihemparita.com in addition to choose Colorado dispensaries.
- Pure Harvest launched Zosi, the second model to include Cannabinoid Advanced 612. This premium product line is designed to enrich a person’s pure rhythms and generate a way of well being and wellbeing. The Zosi product line was doctor formulated and incorporates high-quality components like ashwagandha, reishi and cordyceps mushrooms, turmeric, and rhodiola root powder. Pure Harvest will proceed to construct out the wholesale and distribution channels for Zosi whereas furthering growth of the direct-to-consumer mannequin. These merchandise can be found to buy at www.myzosi.com.
- Pure Harvest entered a share buy settlement with Kingpins Worldwide, Inc. Kingpins’ purpose is to leverage sports activities, leisure, and actual property growth as a instrument for social and financial inclusion, growth, and sustainability to the hashish business. The fairness funding is for a complete of $30,000,000, with $15mm funded in Q3 2021 and the remaining $15mm funded by the tip of This fall 2021.
“Bringing the Firm’s hemp and marijuana property collectively beneath the Pure Harvest umbrella was simply step one within the company consolidation course of,” mentioned Peyton Bowman, COO of Pure Harvest. “With these items in place, we’ve got a strong base from which to develop. Now we are able to start to construct upon this basis and begin to develop these operations and develop our respective income streams.”
“As demonstrated by the 2nd quarter outcomes, we continued to see robust efficiency from our Colorado hashish operations and inspiring progress from our Advanced 612 line of merchandise,” mentioned Matthew Gregarek, CEO of Pure Harvest Company Group, Inc. “Now we have continued to construct on our 2020 successes and, as we method the tip of this 12 months, I firmly imagine 2021 shall be a unprecedented 12 months for Pure Harvest as we incorporate our partnerships, contracts, and merchandise whereas persevering with to construct via the acquisition of proficient people and worthwhile corporations.”
About Pure Harvest Company Group
Pure Harvest Company Group, Inc. (OTCQB: PHCG) is a holding firm centered on rising and high-growth industries. The PHCG crew is dedicated to formulating, manufacturing, and distributing high-quality hashish and hemp derived cannabinoid client merchandise in markets the place it’s authorized to take action. The Firm has developed quite a few retail manufacturers and product traces which might be presently accessible for buy in choose markets. Pure Harvest intends to develop its marijuana, hemp-derived cannabinoids, and analysis and growth operations and develop globally because the legal guidelines concerning hashish are reviewed and rewritten to repeal their prohibition.
Moreover, the Firm could infrequently disclose public materials occasions through its web site at:
http://www.PureHarvestGroup.com Or its social media accounts on the following places:
Sure statements on this information launch could include forward-looking data inside the that means of Rule 175 beneath the Securities Act of 1933, are topic to Rule 3b-6 beneath the Securities Alternate Act of 1934 and are topic to the secure harbors created by these guidelines. All statements, apart from statements of reality, included on this launch, together with, with out limitation, statements concerning potential future plans and goals of the corporate, are forward-looking statements that contain dangers and uncertainties. There may be no assurance that such statements will show to be correct. Future occasions and outcomes might differ materially from these set forth in, contemplated by, or underlying the forward-looking statements.